Online Educational Tool for Parents/Caregivers of a Youth with an Eating Disorder
Do you think your child might have an Eating Disorder?
Do you want to learn about eating disorders and how you can help your child?
Purpose of this website: A website of support for those caring for a youth with an eating disorder.
Topics covered include:
- What is an eating disorder?
- Medical risks of eating disorders
- Understanding eating disorders
- Essential components of treating pediatric eating disorders
- Supporting a child with an eating disorder: practical advice from professionals
- B.C. Meal support video
- Recommended resources
Contact: For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (613) 737-7600 ext 3803.